Job Title: Financial Analyst II
• The Financial Analyst supports the Sr. Financial Manager by performing Financial Management related activities for Company's outsourced arrangements. Main responsibilities will include review and approve invoices for Company's outsourcing portfolio, work with outsourcing service provider to resolve billing and payment issues, coordinate PO process with internal stakeholders, provide contract pricing updates and financial analysis of contract spending.
• Review and approve monthly invoices for outsourcing contracts in scope to ensure compliance to contracts. Resolve billing and payment issues with Accounts Payable and service providers.
• Set up operational calendar for Sirion invoice review process and monthly reporting process, and work with service providers and COE partners to ensure timely data submission, invoice verification and report generating.
• Be subject matter expert on outsourcing contracts pricing structure and PO process. Provide guidance to functional business areas regarding invoices and PO process.
• Provide input to financial policy/procedures for the financial management of outsourcing contracts.
• Build effective relationship with service providers, COE partners and internal stakeholders, and be able to work together with different functional areas to solve issues.
• Generate periodic financial reports and analysis pertaining to the outsourcing programs to support the stakeholders.
• 3-5 years' experience in Finance & Accounting
• Finance and Accounting for contract experience preferred
• SAP experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree required
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent follow up skill
• Ability to build credibility, garner support and work effectively with stakeholders, Finance, and the Outsourcing COE team members
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholder requests well
• Expertise in Office product suite such as Excel and PowerPoint
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan with Company Match
• Life and AD&D Insurance