Keystone Custom Homes, 3 time award winner of the “Best Builder Award” is looking for an exceptional intern for our accounting department. If you need to fulfill an internship for college course requirement and looking to further your skills and experience in the accounting field, please apply.
The Accounting Intern will gain exposure to AR and AP processes, general ledger reconciliations, and banking and financing functions.
Intern Responsibilities: (may include but are not limited to)
- Assist with AP and AR processes
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Participate in monthly close
- Complete ADHOC projects
- Rising junior or senior in college seeking a bachelor’s degree in a related field (accounting, finance, business administration)
- Professional and personable demeanor
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work in our Lancaster, PA office