Neptune and Company, Inc. (Neptune), an environmental consulting firm with headquarters in Lakewood, Colorado, seeks a full-time Accounting Manager to work in our Lakewood office, reporting directly to the Neptune President. Neptune is a growing women-owned small business with approximately 60 employees at this time.
Primary duties include:
- Manage Neptune’s accounting system and the preparation of financial statements.
- Issue monthly invoices to clients.
- Manage Neptune’s payroll process.
- Manage Neptune’s banking transactions.
- Carry out Neptune’s taxation-related responsibilities, including reconciliation of payroll taxes.
- Supervise administrative staff members in the performance of these duties.
Secondary duties may include, depending on experience:
- Maintain Neptune’s corporate insurance policies.
- Serve as Neptune’s human resources manager, including personnel benefits and the employee entry/exit process.
Required qualifications include:
- Accounting system/financial management education and experience.
- Experience with managing corporation tax requirements, including payroll taxes.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software (or similar system).
- Supervisory experience.
Desired qualifications include:
- Experience in managing personnel benefits.
- Awareness of/experience with human resources systems and issues.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org