Our Client is currently looking for a sharp Accounting Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a large organization with the opportunity for growth. Responsibilities include; highly complex accounting duties, month-end close reporting of financial information to ensure accuracy, SOX, various management reports, and schedule; Prepare the monthly reporting package and coordination of auditor requests.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
• Records/reviews monthly journal entries in compliance with US GAAP.
• Ensures accounting transactions are recorded timely in accordance with the monthly close schedule and ensure that all journal entries are appropriately supported.
• Preparation of the quarterly and annual financial statements including all disclosures in accordance with US GAAP.
• Assists in the identification, research and resolution of operational issues through regular and special analysis to ensure proper accounting.
• Identify and investigate account discrepancies.
• SOX compliance as required.
• Internal Controls
• Assist subsidiaries with account analysis as requested.
• Bachelor's degree. Advanced degrees are preferred
• 4+ years of progressive accounting experience (preferably with a large multi-national company or with a major CPA firm).
• CPA license is required
• 1+ years of Management experience
• Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
• Salary is up to $85,000 and offers a 25% bonus
If your background and experience are a match for this amazing opportunity and you wish to learn more about the company. Please email your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp.
skills: CPA, SOX
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.