Sample Supports is looking for a driven team leader who thrives working in a fast paced environment. This individual will establish, maintain, and oversee a documented system of accounting policies and procedures for the benefit of all Sample’s companies. They will also, provide financial analysis as necessary to support the operational decisions of each company and each individual program within the companies. This position requires a high level of self-directed responsibility, judgment, and discretion as well as the ability to work with minimal supervision with high attention to detail..
Sample Supports' culture is fast paced, supportive and inspiring. If you are looking for an environment where hard work is expected and rewarded, this is the place for you! We are seeking applicants that are interested in being part of a growing social services agency working to be the BEST in Colorado.
- Ensure completion of billing, AR, AP, payroll, reconciliations, and all other financial systems per company processes.
- Oversee all companies' financial processes, ensuring timely, organized, accurate record keeping in preparation for tax filing and operational analysis.
- Audit and improve financial processes as necessary to ensure ongoing efficiency.
- Assist company and program directors and managers in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets
- Implement systems and schedules to increase office organization and efficiency.
- Provide support and development to the team members that directly report to this position
- Research and identify technology solutions
- Bachelors in Accounting or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education is required
- 5+ years' experience required
- Expert knowledge of bookkeeping, generally accepted accounting principles as well as financial process and analysis
- Verifiable experience with all versions of Quickbooks
- Intermediate to advanced ability in Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Competency in computer skills including office programs and related agency software
- This position must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of agency administration and demonstrate positive attributes of honesty, cultural awareness and sensitivity, flexibility, and sound work ethics.
- Aptitude for organization in implementing new and creative systems.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing business
- Embraces change and demonstrates continuous flexibility
$50,000-60,000 year D.O.E. bonus eligible
Must apply through our website in order to be considered:
Please visit the links below to learn more about working at Sample Supports!