$80,000 - $95,000
The Accounting Manager oversees all accounting functions and preparation of financial reports. Accurately maintaining and establishing accounting practices to ensure reliable data necessary for business operations is a must. The Accounting Manager supervises a team of professional and clerical accounting employees by properly allocating work to be completed in an accurate and timely manner. This position is a key contributor to general ledger preparation, budget/forecasting, financial reporting, month/year end close.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
• Manage day to day operations of the existing cost accounting function from management of current rates to monthly close and analysis.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
• Ensure the monthly Bank Reconciliations are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• Proactive analysis of variances and communication of issues and opportunities to operations management.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business with exceptional academic history
• 5 to 7 years progressive experience in accounting management, preferably as an Accounting Manager
• Experience with large ERP accounting system a plus
• Demonstrated PC proficiency with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
• Analytical and problem solver
• Strong ability in implementing new processes
Feel free to reach out to Rachel Crissinger directly at Rachel.Crissinger@RandstadUSA.comHelp or 602.977.1114
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.