Tri-Valley SaaS company is seeking an Accounting Manager to join the team. Great opportunity for an experience Senior Accountant to take the next step. This person will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for the following:
location: San Ramon, California
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage all general accounting functions which include performing month-end close process, preparing and booking journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assure accuracy of all general ledger activity, including reconciliations of all necessary general ledger accounts, and review of general ledger activity.
- Responsible for timely month-end close including preparation of financial statements with comparisons and analysis of prior periods and budgets.
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet, P&L and other reporting for CEO.
- Oversee tax-related matters to ensure timely compliance including the preparation of all reports and information necessary to file annual tax return with third party preparer.
- Direct activities related to efficient cash collection and vendor payments and overall cash management.
- Monitor all banking activities and take, or recommend action as required
- Oversee and manage accounts payable, assuring all policy, procedures and internal controls are followed consistently. Assures invoices and checks are processed timely and accurately.
- Review vendor contracts and agreements
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Administers 401(k) retirement plan, including maintaining plan documentation, and filing required forms, such as the Form 5500.
- Support the management FSA account, maintenance of accounts
- Reviews commission payments to sales personnel
- Manage and maintain payroll.
- Manage and administer organizational insurance requirements including liability, workers' compensation, and other related coverage
- Knowledge in Quickbooks is required and Salesforce experience is a plus
For immediate and confidential consideration, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.