The Staff Analyst is primarily responsible for completing a wide range of tasks to enable the appropriate reporting of data and facilitate the processes within Accounting and Finance.
- Inquiry Fulfillment and Report Preparation - Analyzes and accurately and efficiently prepares a variety of daily, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports as needed; processes data requests received in the General Ledger inbox daily ensuring a high standard of service to our internal customers. This includes maintaining current processing procedures for all recurring tasks.
- Accounting G/L Maintenance - Maintains general ledger accounts for bank entities. Examples include, but not limited to: Maintaining General Ledger structure by opening new accounts and cost centers; Running monthly audit trail reports for review by the Chief Accounting Officer; ensuring all GL data processing and daily unattended tasks run successfully; and liasing with our systems vendor to resolve system or performance issues.
- Maintains and Develops Processing Efficiencies in the Accounting Dept - Examples include, but not limited to: Working with current staff to analyze processes and make suggestions to bring efficiencies; Designing and developing improved visibility of data; Serve as a resource to department staff on systems and data related inquiries; and Processing ad hoc requests and participating in ad hoc data related projects.
- Loan and Deposit Analysis - Provides reporting for management monthly and upon request; including performing month-end loan and deposit analysis and associated financial and regulatory reporting preparation.
- Accounting Analyst Expertise - Maintains appropriate accounting expertise. Examples include, but not limited to: Working knowledge of financial systems including Prologue, MPC, Frontier, Nautilus and Sageworks.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled