International Law Firm seeks an Accounting Supervisor, who will own all aspects of the day-to-day accounting for the foreign offices! The Accounting Supervisor will be well versed in all aspects of the close. The Accounting Supervisor will report to the Controller, manage a team, and also develop the daily accounting operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with day-to-day accounting, in a professional service environment.
- Familiar with various International Accounting Standards.
- CPA or ACA.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Management experience.
- Aderant and/or Elite experience.
- Fluency in French.
- Strong understanding for French and London statutory reporting.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
Job ID: 164153