Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs) generation - preparation, review, and posting, using the Defense Agencies Initiative (DIA)
* Review and analyze financial reports for accuracy and identify problem areas
* Gather pertinent financial data for review and to reconcile financial discrepancies
* Monitor contracts to ensure funding limits are not exceeded and assist with Closeout processes
* Maintain tracker of financial documents for distribution of funds
* Work with CFO/COR to ensure funding of programs are properly maintained
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* BS/BA in Accounting or Business
* DoD experience working MIPRs, preferably handling them at the base level
* DAI familiarity is required
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Motivated, committed and loyal team player with positive "can do" attitude
* Highly organized and proactive
* Dependable and capable of adapting to dynamic changing conditions, assignment and priorities
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled