RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Accounts Payable Analyst in Centennial, Colorado (CO).
Essential Job Functions:
- Reconciles and resolves discrepancies on intermediary transactions for typically product related invoices and ensure timeliness of payments Exceptions of invoice to PO matching will be assigned either to individual working folders in Microsoft AX Dynamix or in an exception report; These could include short shipments, full shipments, wrong PO number, quantity variances, parts received on a different PO, price variances, returns, etc
- Communicates AP related processes and status to external and internal suppliers written and verbally; The majority of communication is in email form
- Analyze/review vendor statements for accuracy, resolve invoice discrepancies and entering data into system
- Manage check and electronic payment, as well as balancing and reconciling the AP account
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 4 years accounts payable and/or related experience
- High volume experience
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Intermediate to advanced level of verbal and written communications skills
- Basic level of mathematical skills
- Microsoft AX Dynamix experience is preferred but not required Oracle also preferred, but not required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.