Reputable Company in Providence looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant!
Potential Temp to Hire Opportunity!
Mid to high $40's salary once perm!
Accounting Accountant AP Accounts Payable General Ledger Accounts Payable Accountant Finance Public Accounting AR
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
• Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Communicate with vendors to provide direction on billing logistics, timelines and points of contact.
• Respond to all vendor inquiries.
• Set up invoices for payment and process check requests.
• Process wire transfers.
• Audit and process expense reports submitted by administrative staff.
• Cash management of bill paying entities.
• Analyze and reconcile various general ledger accounts. Ensure payments are current.
• 3+ years of GL accounting experience a plus. Accounts payable experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred.
• Experience with PeopleSoft preferred. Proficiency with Excel required, advanced Excel skills preferred.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to interact with employees in a professional manner required.
• Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy. Exceptional organization skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment.
If interested, please apply directly and reach out to Bryan Soderberg @ (401) 824-0226 or via email @ Bryan.Soderberg@Randstadusa.com
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.