RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client in the Andover, Massachusetts (MA) area is seeking an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Coordinator on a temporary basis.
- Review A/R aging weekly and call or email customers when needed
- Enter customer payments into ERP system
- Scan customer checks via TD Bank software for daily bank deposits
- Maintain Sales Invoices by number and year
- Enter A/P invoices into ERP system, Process weekly A/P check run
- Maintain A/P Check Register and A/P Vendor Files
- Verify that recurring monthly payments have been received
- Reconcile Received Goods Not Invoiced (RGNI) report weekly
- Send out request for W-9 to all new vendors
- Additional task as assigned by Controller
- Strong AP/AR experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.