Established in 1981, Maloney Properties, Inc. (MPI) is a successful women-owned business. Our services include property management, real estate development, hospitality management, sales/marketing, and construction management services. We manage more than 90 housing communities with more than 9,000 units throughout the New England area.
We attribute our success to the effective working partnerships we have created with both clients and staff. MPI has developed a unique culture and work environment that is a significant factor in our success and enables us to attract and retain the best talent and finest professionals in the industry. As a result, MPI has a high employee retention rate with an average employee tenure of more than 10 years.
We are a company with a human focus and feel passionately and genuinely that our employees are our greatest asset. We are dedicated to teamwork, staff development and training. We have created a community within our company; we set clear goals and work together to achieve them. Maloney Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Record the site daily deposits made into the operating account, in an XL cash sheet.
- Data entry of weekly invoices submitted by the site staff at the property in a timely manner.
- Generate checks for selected invoices, match them with appropriate back up and submit to Regional manager for signature.
- Update the cash sheet with the weekly check run and any other disbursement.
- Mail checks and invoice remittance to vendors.
Basic knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and data entry required as well as attention to details.
Compensation & Benefits:
MPI offers a family friendly workplace and healthy work-life balance. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package we also offer the following:
- Training programs and opportunities that lead to employee advancement and promotions.
- A flexible work schedule and the ability in many cases to work remotely.
- A generous Employee Referral Program with a bonus of up to $1,000 per hire.
- Volunteer and fundraising opportunities for annual causes such as the AIDS Walk and Stand Against Racism, just to name a few.