One of our clients located in Boston, MA is looking for an accounts payable associate. You will be responsible for the payment of goods and services purchased by the organization. This role ensures that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed for the purchasing and payment of goods and services. This opportunity is a contract to full-time position. If you are interested in my opportunity. Please send me a copy of your resume to email@example.comHelp Thank you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters vendor invoices and internal check requests into accounting software on a daily basis (paperless environment).
- Tracks credit card purchases and matches to expensify reporting for monthly upload.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Completes vendor setup and monitors subcontractor insurance requirements.
- Completes monthly allocations using excel.
- Prints checks at the direction of the Controller and mails/distributes checks weekly.
- Prepares and mails 1099’s on an annual basis.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft word.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.