Accounts Payable Clerk
Do you like to constantly stay busy working with numbers? Do you have a great personality and love attention to detail? If so we are looking for you. We are hiring a Accounts Payable Clerk to join a steady industrial company in Union City.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will be reporting to the Controller. Accounts Payable Clerk's responsibility is to provide professional and efficient support to the Accounts Payable department and the Controller by performing the following duties.
location: Union City, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
• Enter and reconcile invoices for Accounts Payable
• Maintain vendor and manufacturer files; enter new information and account updates into ECLIPSE
• Create, review, and submit Credit Applications to vendors
• Request/review statements from vendors
• Research, monitor and process credits
• Ensure proper credits and rewards are applied to and from vendors
• Assist in monitoring employee expense reports on expense reporting system
• Confer with other departments to ensure coordination of Accounts
• Set up and pay sales tax prepayments
• Manage check runs
• Knowledge of Accounting software
• 1+ years of Accounts Payable experience
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.