RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Accounts Payable Coordinator in Burlington, Massachusetts (MA).
The client is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator responsible for managing vendor set-up, maintain 1099 file, high profile vendors and subcontractor vendor accounts payable invoices, including the entry, approval and payment processes. This position reports directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and will sit in our Burlington, MA Corporate Office.
The successful candidate will:
- Set up new vendors in the accounting software system
- Handle all incoming mail
- Scan invoices into the OCR system
- Complete all invoices in OCR (TAC) for processing
- Ensure accurate coding of invoices to proper expense and GL codes in TAP Scanned
- Work with vendors and internal project managers to ensure all invoices are received and processed in a timely fashion
- Handle any invoice issues that arise
- Maintain W-9 and 1099 filings
- Communicate payment schedules to vendors as needed
- Route invoices for internal approval
- Verify invoices on vendor statements
- Maintain a positive, helpful attitude towards internal and external clients
- High School diploma/GED required; Associates degree is preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in accounts payable ideally within engineering and/or construction industry
- Must demonstrate high level of proficiency with MS Dynamics EX or other similar financial/accounting software system including OCR
- Experience with compliance related to 1099, W9, escheatment
- Must have strong written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Must have a strong attention for details
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.