Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP seeks an experienced accounts payable coordinator to join its Accounting Department.
- Review/audit of high volume of operating expense invoices for accuracy of vendor invoice data and general ledger codes.
- Process checks and electronic payments on weekly basis based on vendor payment terms and departmental cash flow.
- Process various cost uploads via electronic upload and batch processing to Elite accounting system.
- Research and resolution of incorrect client/matter numbers rejected in cost batches.
- File vendor invoices pursuant to departmental retention policies.
- Provide supporting documentation for billing department requests.
- Special projects to be assigned by Accounting Payable Supervisor.
- Must have a college degree with basic accounting courses.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience at a law firm or professional service firm.
- Elite (Elite or Elite 3E) accounting system experience preferred.
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Possess strong problem-solving and oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work with small department.
- Candidate should be organized, detailed-oriented and able to work in a team environment.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp.