The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible to process vendor invoices, reconcile vendor accounts, respond to inquiries, proof payments, and update vendor accounts.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Process vendor invoices for payment.
• Reconcile vendor accounts.
• Answer vendor inquiries.
• Answer internal inquiries on vendor activity.
• Verify control groups submitted by other units.
• Preview checks for proper documentation and backup.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Associates degree in business or accounting preferred
• 1+ years accounts receivable or accounting experience
• Good communication skills
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Attention to detail
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Able to prioritize between multiple tasks
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.