RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is currently working with a client in the Green Bay, Wisconsin (WI) area who is looking to an Accounts Payable Associate to their team.
The responsibilities for this Accounts Payable Associate position will include:
- Matching, coding and batching approximately 200+ invoices/day
- Maintain purchase order authorizations
- Post invoices in the system
- Review batch edits for accuracy and make corrections
- Research vendor statements
If you have a strong Accounts Payable background, please apply online at www.kforce.com for immediate consideration.
- Must have accounts payable experience
- Will consider an entry level accounting candidate with an internship
- Must have accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be a team player
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SAP or Oracle software experience is preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.