Randstad Professionals Greater Baltimore team specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps over 1000 professionals start and grow their career each year. We have an upcoming opportunity for an Accounts Payable Manager.
Our client is looking for Interim Accounts Payable Manager in Baltimore to lead daily management and process improvement events to achieve and sustain departmental goals.
• $div$ Collaborate cross-functionally with business partners to ensure the accounts payable team is equipped with relevant information and support to execute on their goals $/div$
• $div$ Develop and maintain systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines. $/div$
• $div$ Oversee T&E administration including compliance monitoring, routine audits and communication, new hire training, and policy and procedure update and communication $/div$
• $div$ Organizing and prioritizing $/div$
• $div$ Analytical skills $/div$
• $div$ Attention to detail and accuracy $/div$
• $div$ Confidentiality $/div$
• $div$ Judgment $/div$
• $div$ Communication skills $/div$
• $div$ Information management skills $/div$
• $div$ Problem-solving skills $/div$
• $div$ Team work $/div$
• $div$ Ability to meet deadlines $/div$
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
• $div$ Manages accounts payable staff by training, evaluating performance and motivating to maintain high productivity, integrity and professional conduct. $/div$
• $div$ Manages monitors and evaluates invoice processing to ensure accurate and timely posting of costs. $/div$
• $div$ Coordinates the accounts payable calendar, including end-of-month closing $/div$
• $div$ Monitors and reviews current accounts payable procedures for efficiency, accuracy and work flow, modifying as required. $/div$
• $div$ Ensures all accounts payable activities are performed in accordance with company policy, internal control processes, and federal and state regulations where relevant. $/div$
• $div$ Responds to and communicates with company staff and vendors concerning subcontracting, billing and other accounts payable related issues. $/div$
• $div$ Liaises with purchasing team regarding purchase order issues. $/div$
• $div$ Processes new vendor setups and completion of associated credit applications. $/div$
• $div$ Manages subcontractor compliance with company insurance requirements. $/div$
• $div$ Processes checks and positive pay banking files. $/div$
• $div$ Oversees compilation of audit documentation related to cash disbursement cycle. $/div$
• $div$ Manages 1099 reporting. $/div$
• $div$ Assists staff in reconciling vendor statements on a monthly basis. $/div$
• $div$ Prepares monthly cash disbursement forecast. $/div$
• $div$ Provides assistance to project managers, divisions, operations, and management as necessary. $/div$
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play and the App Store today. $/div$$div$
skills: Analysis, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.