The Fuel Desk Specialist’s primary responsibilities include accounts payable for Fuel Invoices and working with Pilots and Vendors to ensure accurate billings.
- Compile imports for 2 different vendors into FuelerLinx software and verify transactions.
- Print all fuel invoices from vendors, enter and verify in FuelerLinx daily.
- Communicate with fuel vendors, pilots and/or Flight Coordinators when discrepancies arise.
- Export all fuel transactions from FuelerLinx and import into Oracle weekly.
- Provide special reports or analytics when requested
- Work with vendors to make sure all invoices are paid timely.
- Weekly Vendor Statement Reconciliations
Education and Experience:
- AA in Accounting or related field desirable
- 2-3 years’ experience with high volume AP
- Proficiency in Excel
- Extremely detail orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-task as needed
- Basic math skills
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in providing a high level of customer service
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Accounting platform is preferred
- Tasks may involve extended periods of time sitting at a keyboard or workstation
- Activities requiring moderate amount of standing, walking, speaking and listening.
- Frequent hands to key ability to input data and information.
- Close and distance visual capabilities.
- Capable of lifting files, up to 15 lbs
Entails exposure to the following environmental conditions:
- Constant exposure to routine office noises, such as office machines, conversations, foot traffic
Please visit www.solairus.aero to apply online!