RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Accounts Payable Specialist in Providence, Rhode Island (RI).
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure posting of expenses to the general ledger
- Assist in preparing various reports
- Prioritize and organize workload consisting of invoices, check requests, and draft payments
- Match, batch, and code invoices
- Analyze and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Provide information to employees and resolve problems
- Associate's degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting and accounts payable
- Sage MAS 100 experience a plus
- Proficient in Excel, including Vlookups, and Pivot Tables
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.