Accounts Receivable Associate
Krayden, Inc. is a stocking distributor featuring adhesives, sealants, encapsulates, coatings, solder, solder chemicals, release agents, dispensing equipment and supplies with locations throughout the United States and Mexico. The company represents only the leaders in the engineered materials industry, and is fully supported by these manufacturers as well as committed to updating its customers' about new products for their applications. Krayden, Inc.’s inventory is constantly being monitored for quality and shelf life at all locations. The company has the ability to customize its inventory based on customer’s requirements, and it prides itself on having technical knowledge of its product lines. For more information, visit Krayden, Inc. at www.krayden.com.
We are seeking a top notch Accounts Receivable Associate to accurately and in a timely manner apply customer cash receipts to appropriate invoices. This includes but is not limited to researching payment discrepancies, processing checks returned for insufficient funds, preparing bank deposits / reconciling bank deposits with cash posted and other accounting / clerical duties as necessary
Process Accounts Receivable records
Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of accounts receivable activities including but not limited to:
- Locating the customer’s account and applying checks to invoices specified by the customer.
- Clarifying cash applications instructions as required.
- Maintaining the status of disputed balances.
- Reconciling checks applied with the cash receipts journal generated by the computer system.
- Matching payments to invoices
- Researching payment discrepancies which involves contacting the customer to obtain additional information, returning checks to the customer, writing off small discrepancies, or bringing discrepancies to the manager for final disposition.
- Processes checks returned for insufficient funds, which involves verifying funds before re-depositing check, entering the amount of the check back into accounts receivable, contacting the customer to obtain payment by money order or bank check, making collection calls.
- Traces and monitors A/R transactions to make sure everything is applied correctly.
- Performs a variety of clerical functions
¨ High School Degree or equivalent
¨ 1-2 years bookkeeping / accounting experience in Accounts Receivable; Cash application processing experience
¨ ERP and Microsoft Office systems knowledge and proficiency
¨ Strong math, computer & analytical skills
¨ Team player with positive professional image & attitude
¨ Numeric Pad & Reconciliation procedure familiarity
¨ Ability to organize work efficiently.
Krayden offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes
Medical, Dental, Vision Care & Life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), HRA’s, 401(K) Retirement Plan, Aflac Insurances & much more .
Krayden is a proud EOE.