The Chargeback Specialist will be responsible for processing open chargebacks and short payments while assisting the Accounts Receivable clerk with month-end closing procedures.
Our client is a well-known fashion company based in Midtown. Their revenue has increased through the first half of 2018 and are seeking to add a chargeback specialist to the Accounts Receivable department.
- Manage and reconcile open chargebacks, disputes and past-due accounts.
- Maximize the recovery and prevention of chargebacks.
- Enter adjusting entries to resolve incorrect or invalid entries.
- Example customer payment plans, payment history and open credit lines.
- Assist with month and quarter-end closing procedures.
- Minimum of two years in an Accounts Receivable (AR) department.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of Netsuite is a strong plus.
- Must be comfortable with Excel and other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Detail oriented with a high attention to detail.
- Optional benefits after 8 weeks.
- This is a contract to permanent opportunity.