Entrepreneurial Baltimore-based Company seeks an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join an established team. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will work with a team of professionals responsible for the billing and collections of a $250MM organization. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, the Clerk will:
• $div$Process daily revenues and monthly EFT billings and post to general ledger $/div$
• $div$Reconcile daily bank activity and produce cash positions for CFO to review $/div$
• $div$Assist with month end tasks including the production of income statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports $/div$
• $div$Complete journal entries $/div$
• $div$Create and maintain revenue Excel spreadsheets Skill Set Requirements $/div$
• $div$Well-developed communication skills $/div$
• $div$Prepare monthly invoices for clients$/div$
• $div$Monitor and apply income payments via lock-box, wire, and telephone pay$/div$
• $div$Follow-up on outstanding invoices 30, 60, and 90 days past-due$/div$
• $div$Customer service calls related to accounts receivable$/div$
• $div$Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field$/div$
• $div$2+ years' experience with accounts receivable and collections$/div$
• $div$Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment$/div$
• $div$Strong communication skills both written and verbal$/div$
• $div$Proficiency with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Accounting Specific Software) $/div$
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play and the App Store today.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 0 Years
AR billing, general ledger, reconciliations, journal entries, manage Excel spreadsheets
Click to apply.
skills: AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.