Randstad Professionals is recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Clerk who is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of revenue invoices. This includes verifying contract terms, researching billing discrepancies, and escalating unresolved issues. This position requiring strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $33,000 - 36,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Issue invoices for recurring revenue billing
• Apply corrections to customer master data records as appropriate
• Escalate unresolved items to appropriate team member
• Review customer deposit report at the end of each month and investigate issues related to unbilled revenue.
• Respond to customer billing inquiries.
• Research and validate requests for credits to invoice.
• Collections Calls and emails
• Provide ad hoc reports.
• 2+ years of corporate Accounts Receivable experience
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with all personality types.
• Must have good technical skills with the ability to navigate in multiple databases and excel.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure.
• Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers.
Qualified Candidates please email resumes to Scott.firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Billing, Commercial Collections, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.