This position is primarily responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounts receivable records, daily settlement of route sales, and for providing clerical support for the Administration group. This position requires effective communications with the Administration staff as well as with other internal customers (sales personnel, customer service, etc.). It is anticipated that this person will recognize opportunities to improve accounts receivable practices and will provide suggestions accordingly. It is also anticipated that this person will assist in creating and maintaining a positive and professional environment within the Department.
- Two years’ equivalent experience in Accounts Receivable or general accounting activities.
- Solid overall general skills in math and numbers work, computer and 10-key entry, organizing, and communicating in both verbal and written form.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and word processing software (Excel and Word preferred).
- Available to work Monday thru Friday, 10:30am - 7:00pm. Some weekend hours via remote log-in required on a rotating basis. Typically 1 to 1 1/2 hours Saturday and 0 to 1/2 hour Sunday, every 4 weeks.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to provide suggestions for the improvement of A/R practices and to work with fellow employees as part of a team.
- Repetitive motion of the wrist, fingers, and arms.
- Ability to speak, read, and write the English language.