RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Accounts Receivable Coordinator in New York, New York (NY). The Accounts Receivable Coordinator processes all collections and deposits.
Essential Job Functions:
- Move out of tenants in Yardi and communication with tenants and condo owners to resolve billing and payment issues
- Manages allocation of security deposits (refunds, deposits to arrears or transference to operating accounts)
- Security deposit reconciliation and transfer security deposit payments from operating account to security deposit account
- Open/close new bank accounts as required
- Respond to tenant billing inquiries promptly and efficiently
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ of industry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Certified in Low Income Housing Tax Credit Compliance - TaCCs is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.