Accounting Now is seeking to hire on Account Receivable Specialists! The AR Specialist will be responsible for recording payments on customer's accounts. Maintaining A/R records, contacting delinquent accounts and attempting to secure payments, r credit processes including credit checks and account set ups.
- Handle call and mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to establish and update accounts.
- Update customer ledgers, and account information
- Maintains and files payment backup and bank receipts and data entry entering finalized cash receipts
- Answer client inquiries regarding invoices, and other AR functionalities
- Contact clients regarding overdue payments, encourage payment of delinquent accounts
- Collecting and processing payments
- Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payments.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Setup credit applications, run credit checks, and bank statuses for new clients
- Update clients regarding credit, and set up customer accounts that meet credit terms.
- Setup customer accounts that meet credit terms
Minimum Entry Qualifications/Education:
- High-School diploma or equivalent (College degree preferred but not required).
- Accounts receivable and collections experience (3+ years)
- Ability to use personal computers to perform various functions.
- Knowledge of MS Office. (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Good mathematical skills.
- Excellent telephone manners and one to two -year of
- Friendly and excellent customer service ethics.