Title: Accounts Receivable Manager
Date Posted: 05/11/2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Richardson Texas
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Manage the reimbursement activities of multiple specialty pharmacy business units, with particular focus on Pharmacy claims processed through Medical, Medicare B, Medicaid and PBM benefits, billing, and collections processes.
- Oversee, monitor, and verify all cash posting and collections activities for the business units. Identify and develop a team that can successfully meet the critical challenges of timely, successful revenue collection from payers, coupled with world-class customer service to build patient loyalty
- Monitor operations for quality of results through review of specific transactions, audits and assessment of business analytics.
- Track and monitor key performance metrics and targets related to financial, quality and activity-based factors. Identify, analyze, and recommend performance enhancement initiatives. Provide regular and ad-hoc management reporting on operational results.
- Initiate processes to provide regular communication with team members to review metrics, objectives and performance, and to foster a high-performance team environment. Facilitate team discussions and activities toward root cause analyses, permanent problem solving, and continuous improvement.
- Interview, select, hire, train and assign team members. Develop and communicate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of team members, both as a department and individually. Evaluate performance and provide direction, mentoring, coaching and cross training to team members. Identify and provide team member training requirements in prescribed systems and processes.
- Must have HS Diploma OR GED (bachelor’s degree preferred!)
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in revenue cycle management / reimbursement
- 3+ years of supervisory or management level experience
- Must have experience reimbursement experience with infusion services
- Knowledge of cash receipts, reconciliation, and remittance posting
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.