Accounts Receivables with Construction background Experience
American Fireproofing, Inc
The Organization seeks a qualified individual to work in a high paced growing construction office. The position is high pressured and fast paced. The candidate must be extremely Professional, neat and organized.
Responsibilities of Accounts Receivable:
- Prepare payment requisitions for projects that require schedule of values and supporting schedules.
- Set up requisitions in Company Accounting Project.
- Coordinate with Project Managers at inception of job to establish billing timing and procedures.
- Coordinate with Project Managers on an ongoing basis to properly assess progress billings.
- Follow-up with customer for approved percentages, revise requisitions accordingly, and ensure payments are received in a timely manner.
Skills/Qualifications of Accounts Receivable:
- Well Organized, detailed oriented, time sensitive and a team player.
- Must have Construction Accounting Experience.
- Familiarity with full construction revenue cycle.
- General Accounting knowledge.
- Proficient user of Excel.
- Experience with Construction Accounting Software Quickbooks Enterprise
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the Company.
- Additional assignments as requested by Project Management & Owner.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Receivable
- Working well with a team of employees
- Must have experience with AIA Billing, G702 & G703 Forms
- Proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise