Entrepreneurial Baltimore-based company seeks an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join an established team. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will work on a team of professionals responsible for the billing and collections of the organization. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, the Specialist will
• $div$Prepare monthly invoices for clients$/div$
• $div$Monitor and apply income payments via lock-box, wire, and telephone pay$/div$
• $div$Follow-up on outstanding invoices 30, 60, and 90 days past-due$/div$
• $div$Customer service calls related to accounts receivable$/div$
• $div$High School Diploma Required$/div$
• $div$3+ years' experience with accounts receivable and commercial collections$/div$
• $div$Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment$/div$
• $div$Strong communication skills both written and verbal$/div$
• $div$Ability to use MS Excel and accounting software$/div$
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play and the App Store today.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
Monthly invoices, follow up on outstanding invoices, AR calls
Click to apply.
skills: AR, Invoices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.