Winebow is a national importer and distributor of fine wine and spirits. The Accounts Receivable Specialist supports the rebates process with our suppliers. Some of the day to day financial transactions include verifying classifying computing posting and recording accounts receivable data.
- Compiles and validates documents such as invoices and checks substantiating business transactions and ensures compliance with regulatory documentation requirements.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions such as funds received to accounting databases.
- Reconciles customer accounts by resolving A/R discrepancies and problems. Issues customer credits in accordance with procedures set forth by management.
- Performs all other duties assigned by supervisor or designee.
- Assists clients in the reconciliation research and resolution of account discrepancies
- Arrives to work meetings appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
- Generates standard reports as needed.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to manager.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
Normal office environment
Computer fax photocopier calculator telephone automobile
Sitting bending reaching visual acuity manual dexterity driving.
- High school diploma
- 1-3 years experience preferred in Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable.
- Excellent math interpersonal communication skills.
- Excel knowledge is a must have requirement.
- Highly detail-oriented with proven ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
- Ability to operate 10-key calculator by touch with speed and accuracy.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY