Fast paced medical billing company seeking an individual to be responsible for collecting and resolving outstanding third party denied receivables, meeting productivity standards as related to aging accounts. Effectively works with insurance carriers and patients to insure resolution of claims. Candidate must have at least one years' experience with claim denials.
Previous medical office experience with insurance and billing is HIGHLY preferred. This is a full-time position with the hours of 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday-Friday.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or college degree from an accredited college or university
- 2 years or more experience in Healthcare, Denial Management, Appeal Submission
- Strong Organizational Skills, Good Phone & Conversation Skills
- High Level of Professionalism with email, phone and verbal conversations
- Moderate Internet, Computer Skills
- High Level Analytical Skills
- Moderate Microsoft Office Skills
- Multi-System Operating Skills
We have an outstanding benefits package as well as 401(k) with employer match and tuition reimbursement, paid Holidays and paid vacation.