RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in New York, New York (NY) that is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
- Process security deposit refunds or apply security deposit to arrears and/or transfer security deposit funds to the operating account
- Security deposit reconciliation and transfer security deposit payments from operating account to security deposit account
- Open/close new bank accounts as required
- Respond to tenant billing inquiry and be able to return tenants and condo owner telephone calls on a daily basis
- Associates in Accounting (2+ years of accounting experience)
- Residential Property Management Industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of Excel, MS Word, and general computer skills are required
- Knowledge of Yardi is a plus
- Highly detailed oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision from manager to accomplish objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.