Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Nurture Client relationships and provide clear communication and negotiation regarding billing concerns. Improve the quality of the SymQuest Group’s billing through researching problems and presenting solutions. Manage Accounts Receivable resulting in keeping 90% of the total aging under 60 days.
Essential Job Functions
- Follow up with internal and external Clients for past due invoices, payment plans, and billing disputes, ensuring commitments are met;
- Review and Audit billing and billing processes
- Be proficient in the billing system (currently: Metrix) and financial system (currently:
- Microsoft GP Dynamics);
- Produce a weekly aging and distribution to the Chief Financial Officer and Department
- Heads; use this report to update account statuses in billing system database(s), and manage
- Customer contact(s);
- Initiate and participate in phone calls and e-mail communication necessary to collect past due monies ;
- Review invoicing and cash deposit processed by Accounting Support Specialist.
35% Internal Research & QA – Managers & Sales Reps
35% Customer contact & Negotiation (telephone, e-mail, fax)
25% Account reconciliation and Analysis
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Listening & Informing - Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Compassion - Focus on client satisfaction
- Action Oriented & Perseverance- Thorough problem seeking and solving skills
- Functional/Technical Skills - Basic accounting knowledge required
- Organized - Detail oriented
- Time Management - Able to set priorities
- Composure - Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-motivated and self-directed
- Not intimidated by technology
- Perform role in a mutually respectful manner with all internal and external Clients.
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft experience preferred)
- MS Word/MS Excel
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Customer Service or Collection Call experience
- College Degree, equivalent work experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training including access to online Harvard Manage/Mentor courses
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.