Madison Resources is searching for a team player with an eye for detail to help us achieve our company financial goals within the Accounts Receivable Collections Department. Madison Resources is NOT a collections agency, and the successful candidate must thrive in a professional office environment.
The Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist will work closely with an assigned client base, responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the intended client by inquiring about payment status, not demanding it.
The hopeful AR Collections Specialist will take pride in their work and provide the utmost customer service to our clients. Must also be proactive, have strong listening skills and efficiently work with other departments as needed (Cash, Billing, Accounting, Sales).
- Act on behalf of our client when contacting customer for payment resolution. All calls/e-mails to be performed in a polite, professional and courteous manner
- Understand customer infrastructure, processes, and identify appropriate contacts in order to successfully address any internal customer issues impacting timely payment
- Review current account status, get payment commitment and document all relevant information in internal account systems
- Perform account reconciliations when necessary
- Process write-offs, refunds through profit, check requests and other documentation that may be necessary to resolve outstanding cash issues
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and customers all the way up to C-Level executives in order to deliver exceptional customer service support. Research any disputed balances or discrepancies until properly resolved
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required (Outlook & Excel). Interview will include competency test requiring use of intermediate tasks within Excel
- Must have excellent customer service skills & demonstrate professional etiquette
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive “can-do” attitude, reliability and strong work ethic are essential
- Collection experience preferred, but not required
Madison Resources is a leading provider of payroll funding and back office services to the staffing industry. With over 25 years of experience, our top priority is building and maintaining satisfying long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical and dental, generous paid time off, company paid life insurance, short term and long-term disability, 401k, and more!
Madison Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.