The Accounts Receivable Supervisor performs all of the daily functions and duties of Accounts Receivable Associates while supporting the Accounts Receivable Manager in monitoring training directing and supervising staff.
- Analyzes workflow and on a daily basis depending on staffing needs and levels performs Accounts Receivable Associates duties.
- Sends aging reports and reviews delinquency each week with Collectors.
- Monitors tracks and reports performance of Accounts Receivable Coordinators.
- Monitors Accounts Receivable processes including but not limited to: billing adjustments collections daily cash posting payment research unapplied payments and returned checks.
- Reports productivity attendance and conduct concerns to Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Assists Accounts Receivable Manager in the training directing supporting and counseling of Accounts Receivable Associates.
- Assists Accounts Receivable Manager with preparation of performance reviews.
- Arrives to work meetings appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
- Performs all other duties assigned by manager.
- Generates standard reports as needed.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to manager.
- Performs any other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Associates Degree with major or emphasis in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 3+ years experience in A/R or A/P with thorough knowledge of accounting principles and accounts receivable procedures.
- 1-2+ years supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent math interpersonal and communication skills.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge is a must.
- Highly detail-oriented with proven ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
- Ability to operate 10-key calculator by touch with speed and accuracy.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY