Accounts Receivable Team Lead - Cranes
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (5/31/2018 2:21 PM)
Job ID 2018-38008 # Positions 1 Category Finance
About the Position
Title: Accounts Receivable Team Lead - Cranes
Department: Global Business Services (GBS)
Reports to: Credit & Accounts Receivable Manager
Location: Waverly, Iowa
Relocation: Not Available
The Accounts Receivable (AR) Team Lead - Cranes is a position within Global Business Services (GBS) focused in the Customer to Cash business cycle. This position leads and actively participates in all aspects of credit management, customer service, and cash collection.
The AR Team Lead - Cranes will actively lead GBS team members with credit, collection, and reporting responsibilities. This position is a lead role in the credit and collection area which calls for excellent skills in communication, time management, and customer service. A successful team member in this role will partner with sales, finance, and customers to ensure results are achieved while providing world-class customer service. This position is also responsible to create an environment and culture that fosters business process improvement and continued team member development.
T erex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
- Evaluation of new customer credit worthiness and establishing credit limits.
- Periodic review of existing customer credit limits, payment terms, and overall financial condition.
- Timely customer payment collection measured by the AR aging and resolution of any issues.
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable balances and customer statements.
- Additional credit and accounts receivable activity including customer file maintenance, underwriting credit for open account shipments, and obtaining security agreements along with filing UCC's.
- Partner with business unit sales and finance to ensure strong credit management processes.
- Create and distribute key weekly and monthly reports including key metrics, aging, and holds.
- Promote an environment of strong internal control and proactively work to resolve any non-compliance issues.
- Ensure documentation exists and is current for all aspects of the position.
- Actively manage and participate in the month-end closing process.
- Ensure customer account master data accuracy.
- Guide, coach, develop, and utilize GBS team members to support growth of business unit activity.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in credit management and/or collections
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Prior active leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with the Oracle ERP system
- Experience managing large customer accounts and maintaining current receivable aging
- Demonstrated ability to partner with sales to improve cash flow while providing a positive customer experience
- Strong system background and high comfort level in a variety of analysis and reporting tools
- Previous experience in shared services.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Business travel required up to 10%.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply for this job Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Your application choices are:
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
To search for more jobs, go to http://jobs.terex.com