ABOUT THE JOBThe Retail Management Store Customer Experience job family ensures an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability, as well as establish and retain a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. Optimizes the IKEA shopping experience to secure satisfied customers and increase sales. This job is also accountable for maximizing sales by meeting and actively selling to the customer efficiently and with empathy.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Approaches and listens to the customer at all times in order to provide in depth product knowledge, refer customers to the specialized selling team, and build long term trust.
- Offers IKEA Family and the IKEA Credit Card to all visitors in order to build loyalty and customer relationships.
- Understands the needs of the customers Life at Home and shares this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Provides customers with product and service information to enable them to make informed choices.
- Acts as a Home Furnishing Host in order to provide knowledge about store layout, in-store promotions as well as to answer customer questions and to collect customer intelligence.
- Improves the shopping experience across IKEA sales channels.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Previous retail selling experience preferred.
- Problems solving skills.
- Strong understanding of what excellent customer service looks like.
- Passion for home furnishings.
- Ability to handle customer enquiries.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and organize my work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Experience of actively selling through understanding customers and their needs.
- Computer literate and interested in new applications and tools.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.