RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Administrative Assistant to the VP of Compliance and General Counsel in Boston, Massachusetts (MA).
The Administrative Assistant and Department Coordinator (AA/DC) role provides administrative support to the Vice-President of Compliance and Compliance Department staff and coordinates Department activities. The balance between administrative and coordination work is approximately equal. The AA/DC will pro-actively maintain moderately complex calendars and help coordinate the Department workflow. This individual is energetic, creative, efficient and enjoys being a member of a team. The role requires a high level of independent functionality, team-based work, resourcefulness, and good problem-solving and organizational skills. The role requires a high level of professionalism in speaking with executives, internal departments, and occasionally in triaging calls from patients and government officials. This individual must be willing to lead by example in following Institution ethical policies and procedures. The role requires close collaboration with administrative support within the Office of General Counsel and other Departments throughout the organization.
Administrative Assistant primary duties and responsibilities:
- Manage calendars and coordinate travel arrangements for Vice-President and the Compliance Department staff
- Prepare documents (e.g., Word, spreadsheets) at the direction of the Compliance Department staff
- Perform general office duties such as copying, filing, faxing, sorting mail, ordering supplies, and greeting visitors
- Answer phones respectfully and politely and direct calls to appropriate parties
- Prepare monthly expense reports, perform procurement card reconciliation and assist in vendor payment process for small number of vendors
- Aid Compliance Department staff in preparing and tracking their respective, modest annual budgets
- Ability to approach tasks with curiosity and open-mindedness and offer new ideas and solutions
- Excellent written, reading, proofreading and oral communication skills - all with strong attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- First-rate proficiency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint (or similar tool) and Visio
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact professionally with patients, peers, leadership and external contacts
- Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, be proactive and pursue tasks to completion
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, diplomacy, and good judgment
- Strong commitment to maintain patient and employee confidentiality and privacy
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.