RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce Inc. is immediately adding a full time Administrative Assistant to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Boise, Idaho (ID). Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments
- You will update the Asset management to reflect the current configurations
- The Assistant will upload the changes into the Sunflower tool
- Follow ITIL aligned processes in coordination with the required client requirements to perform yearly inventory
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- ITIL v3 Foundations certifications
- 5 years progressive experience in asset management or related areas
- Ability to follow written policies, procedures and guidelines, and give feedback to leadership
- Self-motivated with good time management and organizational skills
- Candidates must have all required skills / experience to be considered
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.