ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Phantom Technical Services, Central Ohio based Control Systems Integration firm, is seeking an Administrative Support Representative to join its staff. This position’s basic function is to provide routine and non-routine Administrative Support services to the organization and provide back up support in the Administrative Department.The position is responsible for providing efficient, cost effective,accurate administrative support timely, while maintaining appropriate quality standards and procedural compliance.
Position Duties & Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Prepare lobby for business hours (unlock/lock door, activate main phones)
- Receive / process mail and other deliveries to lobby
- Greet lobby visitors and announce arrivals
- Phone coverage as main phone ‘Operator’ when not covered otherwise
- Office copy machine administration (fill, set up new users, troubleshoot, schedule service)
- Incoming Fax distribution, fax confirmations, maintain fax/scanner machine reporting
- Company phone system administration (troubleshoot as needed with third party service provider)
- Company cell phone account administration
- Monitor/maintain Recycling and Shred for disposal
- Errands (as needed)
- Fleet vehicle sign out administration (vehicle/magnet sign out requests, weekly fleet gas card receipt processing for Accounting)
- Fleet Vehicle maintenance (monitor/schedule maintenance and cleaning)
- Fleet BMV license renewal administration
- Fleet Sirius / On Star Administration
- Fleet Authorized Driver List Administration
- Fleet Gas card program administration (renewals/updates)
- Travel arrangements and associated receipt preparation for Accounting
- Administration of corporate travel accounts (ie. corporate rental car account, etc.)
- Prepare credit card receipt forms for expenses processed by admin support
- Intracompany charges for administrative supplies released for jobs
- Camera sign out
- Ebay administration (including inventory monitoring, responding to buyer inquiries, monthly invoice auditing, new listings, xls inventory maintenance, R Drive extract updates)
- Business card administration
- Calendars/Employee Planners
- Year end administrative processing
- Weekly cleaning walk-thru to monitor third party cleaning service
- Cleaning service concern administration
- Daily break room and restroom supply monitoring/fulfillment
- Weekly cleaning supply inventory
- Office Supply request fulfillment
- Weekly office supply inventory
- Office Supply orders
- Tracking and documentation for Non Purchased item receipts
- Apparel requests, inventory and involvement with apparel order placement
- Administer apparel requests for customers
- First Aid Kit (Inventory and stock supplies)
- Facility Safety Check (monthly exit signs, external lights, fire extinguisher, smoke detectors)
- Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspection (1st half May) – coordinate
- Meeting Catering
- Company event planning/administration
- Lost and found administration
- Schematic Printing requests
- Offsite Storage Account Administration (invoice, keys, contract administration)
- Procedure generation (for this role)
- Procedure preparation (Department level support)
- Maintain Department files (paper and electronic)
- Maintain Department Secure drive with file documentation
- Monitor, post and maintain Department level content on company intranet
- Prepare weekly credit card receipt forms for Admin Department members
- Invoice auditing for Admin Support related tasks (ie. overnight shipping accounts)
- Shipping requests (ie. package borrowed item to ship to vendor/customer, package of returns for shipping, package of customer products ready for release, etc.)
- Secure shipping estimates and order placement with vendors for large over the road shipments
- Receiving (includes physical inventory of deliveries, auditing orders, and processing receipts into company financial data system)
- Asst. HR, Accounting, Purchasing & Dept. Director with Administrative Support
- Designated backup for Purchasing Representative
- Backup coverage forother positions in Admin Dept., as needed/requested
- Any other duties, as assigned, in support of the business
- 1-3+ years related Administrative experience
- Ability to perform work tasks with high degree of accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to thoroughly document consistently.
- Ability to perform ongoing administrative tasks in compliance with internal protocols and organizational requirements.
- Ability to read, interpret documents & carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Ability to analyze & solve problems involving several concrete variables in standard/non-standard situations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to administer multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to administer urgent and time sensitive requests.
- Ability to perform scheduled and non-scheduled work tasks.
- Ability and willingness to delivery high volume, highly accurate work product in a timely, organized, documented, proactive and effective manner.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, word processing applications, email, and ability to use company financial data processing system.
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified/Interested candidates: send resume w/cover letter to email@example.com
Phantom Technical Services, Inc.
111 Outerbelt Street
Columbus, Ohio 43213