RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Administrative Assistant in Cheektowaga, New York (NY).
The main function of an Administrative Assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries
- High School diploma or GED required
- 0-2 years of experience required
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.