Office:Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC)
Job Title:Administrative Assistant
Key Words:GFEBS, MIPR, purchase orders, purchase requests, inventory, schedule management
Excet, Inc. is seeking to hire an experienced administrative assistant to provide administrative, technical and programmatic support at the Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC) in support of Research and Technology Directorate’s missions, functions, and operations. In addition to being familiar with Army-specific procedural requirements and regulations, the administrative assistant will assist Principal Investigators with budget and programmatic inquiries, and be proactive in developing solutions by providing support to senior administration and management personnel.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or higher
- Experience with GFEBS (General Fund Enterprise Business System)
- Experience with providing financial data and record keeping
- Familiarity with MIPRs (Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests) and ATAAPS (Automated Time Attendance and Production System)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft office suite software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity or experience with Army-specific policies and requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Type of Position: Full-Time
Travel: Occasional travel may be required (<5%)
Excet, Inc. is a growingresearch services firm specializing in science and engineering.
Excet, Inc. offers a collaborative team culture where you can use your skills and experience to advance your career and make a difference. We’re looking for intellectual curiosity, a high level of comfort with complexity, and a desire to work in a wide range of challenging environments. We continue to attract and retain the best workforce in the field.
The company specializes in finding the right people for any research, engineering, or project management challenge. We offer an employee benefits package and overall cost structure that attracts and retains the highest quality of employee.
If you have talent, experience, and a desire to advance your career, come join our team.
Excet, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and participates in E-Verify.