Part time (20 hours) Administration Assistant position supporting the corporate office to include recruiting, business development and management with administrative task.
- Responsibilities may include screening calls, arranging interviews through Outlook
- Managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Creating/Updating Reports or documents as needed
- Establishing recruiting requirements by studying organizational plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Building applicant sources by researching market trends of available candidates against requirement; utilizing various databases, recruiters, referrals and social media to conduct search efforts; providing organizational information, opportunities, benefits; and maintaining rapport.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
Verbal communication skills – phone and in person; Recruiting, Interviewing, People Skills, Writing/Editing Skills, MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel and SharePoint)
Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Previous experience supporting recruiting teams/business development team
Understanding of corporate environments