TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FULL TIME
SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Sales Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative, secretarial and advertising support to the branch office and sales agents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Assist agents on target marketing
- Mail Just Listed, Just Sold and New Neighbor post cards for agents who earn "extra" ones
- Assist in brainstorming ideas for other marketing post cards (design and messaging)
- Assist agents by creating and maintaining
- Profile pages/web pages
- Post listings and awards/recognition on their social media sites
- Assist/ train on social media to help market themselves and their clients
- Help design Facebook advertising and "boosts" to special posts
- Assist the agents with mailings and marketing collateral
- Help with mail merges
- Help create flyers and brochures
- Help brainstorm new ideas for their new business
- Help train agents on new programs:
- Open to Close
- Hanna Presentations
- Assist Manager in maintaining the office Facebook page to make it more community oriented and increase traffic flow to the page.
- Work on daily projects assigned from Manager (i.e. Zillow and other real estate websites, agent web pages and listings, etc)
- Assist Manager in Special Projects to increase market share in primary markets
- Assist manager and agents with database
- Assist manager with consistent recruiting
- Maintain excel databases - Thank you for Selling
- E Cards, snail mail, etc
- Assist manager with social media marketing
GENERAL OFFICE DUTIES:
- Postcard Plus Program
- Open house, new neighbor, just listed
- Help manage the office website and listings to ensure up to date information and ensure links are functioning.
- Support recruiting initiatives
- Serve as back up to part-time Administrative Assistant
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must possess strong clerical, statistical and administrative skills.
- Proven computer skills and experience in using applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Outlook. Must be able to type with accuracy.
- Prior experience in an office administrative role is preferred.
- High school diploma required; business school education desirable;
- Knowledge of basic accounting, bookkeeping and computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently on confidential material
- Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain skills required through training offered by the company or outside sources.