Role- Administrative Assistant
Duration: 6 Months
Location- Hickory North Carolina 28601
- Assist the Technology Directors at HMTC and other Technology team members with execution of roles, responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Provide administrative support including coordinating meetings and maintaining calendars, preparing correspondence, answering phone calls, filing, sorting mail, and managing e-mail.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements as assigned including scheduling, preparing itinerary and agendas; assisting in acquiring travel documents (passports and visas) as needed.
- Complete and file expense reports in a timely manner, using the Concur expense system.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, graphs and reports as requested using appropriate skills and software.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Shared File Folders and SharePoint sites.
- Assist the team with special projects or needs as requested.
- Ensure necessary reports, information, etc. are provided in a timely manner to the appropriate areas of the company.
- Schedule meetings along with domestic and international travel as needed for team
- Coordinate facility visits as needed.
- Coordinate logistics and details for departmental events.
- Manage logistics, agendas and objectives for key visits external locations; e.g., delivering key messages, objectives, logistics, travel, accommodations, tours, meals, entertainment, etc.
- Coordinate updating of departmental org charts and distribute to human resources for posting on the intranet site.
- Assist with the preparation, publishing and control of highly proprietary documents.
- Manage confidential and proprietary information with discretion and sound judgment.
- Two year Associate's Degree in a business related area with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Professional Certification a plus.
- 3 years+ experience in performing the duties of a professional assistant.
- Ability to interface and communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with all levels of personnel both internal and external. 100% fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work in a high profile position, handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Work effectively as both an individual performer and a team player.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic unstructured
- Picks up on the need to change personal and interpersonal behavior quickly
- Seeks feedback
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Willingness to work outside of normal schedule business hours when necessary