2. Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the wood department. Retrieves information from files when needed.
3. Processes/Edits wood delivery tickets to insure accurate inventory reporting
4. Preforms routine queries of inventory systems to supply accurate data for reporting.
5. Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
6. Exports weekly settlements, accounts payable and general ledger, to SAP/JDE.
7. Continually communicates with suppliers via. Email, providing weekly delivery settlement documents and other information
8. Monitor accounts receivable ledger for late payments
9. Prepares accurate invoicing to pay bills
10. Maintains office supply inventory
11. Processes administration spending accounts
12. Maintains cost tracking spreadsheets
13. Direct JDE invoice processing
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
4. Collaboration Skills.
5. Communication Proficiency.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
• This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• Physical Demands
• This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
• No travel is expected for this position.
• Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma.
2. 2-5 years of administrative experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Associate’s degree.
2. Two years of related experience.